CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ak tgguu kamoooo...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 22, 2011

day 2 day.. !!~ (nk speaking sket...??)

closer exmination bt myself seemed 2 have no awareness of hw nt 2 take the test this year. I felt myself getting worse dy by dy ... I always thought 2 b, whether I will succeed in exms lter or vice versa ..? god .. help me .. pliz open my heart tht this darkness that hs bcome increasingly strong Satanic (setan) influence da nature of da extreme laziness. behavior I nw prefr 2 waste tme I do nt knw and did nt clear by the end of my lfe. I am free of love, I am free of everything. but why do I still feel like there was smething strange .. u must all seem strange how I mean. I do not know how 2 explain da reason I did nt knw with me .. only one that I expect. Guidance from God .. and thanxs to the prayers of friends, teachers and most precious prayers of the parents .. love u very much ...
nowadays I often skip class without any reasonable cause. whether I am a simple kind of deceived by evil demons ...?? god .. god ... I beg 2 go 2 my heart. Now I feel I am getting lazy to wrk .. This is on me whn I retrn at the hostel before .. no .. ! ~ I do not think God is cruel .. while da hadith quran says that God the Most Gracious, Most Merciful .. all dpends on my desire .. I might vry error .. before me at da hostel there are times whn I wake up 4 prayers wish .. tahajjud and there are also times when da school held qiamulai .. but since I moved .. I am getting the default but I remember a rule that must be .. but I hope the beginning of the month ramadhan 1/8/2011 .. breathe new life and new vitality for myself .. amin .. I hope God blesses a sincere prayer
uhuhhu... jdy gop wnor speaking..??? ayt tunggang tebalik siot.. enth pew ntah mksud dyer.. hnyer wnor jep yg pham kowp... korunk doakan wnor aey..?? cyunx korg... :: mizz u all damn ::

No comments:

Post a Comment